Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why

Why Beer?

I have several reasons.

I initially tried it because...

It was a form of rebellion against my upbringing.
I was curious.
All real men drink beer - Thank you advertising!

I'm attracted to it, because the idea of standing around the BBQ with a couple of mates, holding a cold one, just seems natural and fun.

I drink it because...

I've learned to like it.
I like how it makes me feel. The hops has an anti-depressant quality to it, and with 5 kids, 3 jobs and a whole host of other stresses, I can use all the anti-depressant and anti-anxiety help I can get. I run too, but sometimes that is not enough!

I thought I'd start a review blog because...

There are so many different kinds of beer. Different ingredients, different brewing styles and a whole host of other variables.
I like the idea of trying different things. Different recipes, different cultures and different tastes.
I thought it would be fun to share my adventures in brewing.

So here it is... My brew review blog. Exploring the world of beer and my journeys into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment